Thursday, December 10, 2009

Duchess Bakes a Cake Notebook Pages

 I just realized that I never came back and posted these. I had planned to get some pictures of the kids dressed as knights and at the Renaissance Festival to add to the pages before posting them. I still haven't done that and with so much going on, I'm not sure when it will happen. So I'm going to go ahead and put them up. There will be blank spaces where the pictures will eventually be placed.

These are Caleigh's:



On the left is a map of where knights lived and a castle you can open to see a list of characters from the book. On the right is a paper piecing of a knight she put together and colored. There is also a list of weapons knights used. She glued pictures under the flaps to match them.



You can open the label the knight booklet and she put the names of each piece of the knight's armor. On the left is a castle with the parts labelled, a book about yeast, and a book on the progression to becoming a knight (page, squire, knight).

Here is part of Colin's:

No comments: