Friday, November 14, 2008

My baby is 4!

I can't believe how quickly time passes. We always think of Molly as the baby so her turning 4 seems impossible. She is such a sweet, loving child. I think her personality makes her getting bigger a little easier on me. She's always hugging or kissing us. She loves to sit in my lap. She usually really likes being the baby.



 Today



We don't do school on birthdays and Chad took the day off work so we all could celebrate. We took her out to lunch. She wore a birthday girl crown the whole time. Then we went to Party City, where she got to pick a balloon. She got a big Tinkerbell. We also got an animal one to match her party theme for tomorrow. When we got home, she got presents from all of us and chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles. Happy Birthday, Baby!

No comments: