Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Molly funny

Molly says lots of funny things. Well, at least they're funny to me. I always mean to write them down, but I usually forget them before I get around to it. I was just thinking of something she said yesterday and thought I would go ahead and post it here before I forget. I was laying their clothes out to get ready for their PE class. Molly came in and asked where we were going. I said, "We're going to PE." So then she says, "Why? We have bathroom right here."

Oh, that made me think of something else she said. We took them to a track and they all ran a lap around it. Molly only ran a little and then would stop to walk. She seemed to be talking. We thought she was talking to the people walking around the track. She ended up cutting across the grass instead of going the whole way around. When she got there, Chad asked why she kept talking. While breathing heavily, she said, "I just had to keep telling my heart not to stop."

                              

No comments: